Conference Registration is now CLOSED.
This time is to be kept fully focused on the Lord, avoiding distractions. All personal entertainment devices, including cell phones, are to be put away during the conference. Do NOT bring any type of playing cards.
What to Bring
- Bible (Hardcopy)
- Writing instrument
- Appropriate attire (see Standard of Dress)
- Alarm clock (not your phone)
What We Provide
- Pages for note-taking in the conference handbook.
- Towels and linens.
- There are coin-operated laundry facilities available.
Standard of Dress
The Word of God tells us that our dress should be modest (not tight, not revealing, not too short), that we should not be a stumbling block to others, and that everything we do should be done to the glory of God. You are encouraged to be willing to put others before yourself in being a good testimony for Christ. This is the standard that will be enforced:
- No hats indoors.
- Shirts must be worn at all times, and must be long enough to tuck in.
- Neckline and hems: see that front and back are covered when bending or reaching.
- Tops must have sleeves & shoulders covered.
- While sitting, shorts must be longer than mid-thigh and skirts must be longer than knee length.
- Shoes must be worn during meetings.
- The total cost of the conference is supported by love offerings. This can be brought with you and does not need to be mailed beforehand.
- C$365 (U$285) is our cost per person for using the facilities at Redeemer University College. The $20 registration fee may be deducted from this amount. This does not include any other costs associated with the conference (i.e. handbook, transportation, love gifts).
- Each attendee is encouraged to be before the Lord regarding his/her responsibility in this matter.
Payable to: Toronto Christ's Congregation
Memo: Summer Youth Conference